Food Connect is sustainable
Food Connect has a business model that means it is a very low carbon producer. But we aren’t stopping there: we plan to be carbon neutral in three years.
If you’re a subscriber, you can help! Check out some of the links below or on our website to reduce your carbon footprint by minimising food waste, choosing more sustainable transportation options for box pickup and learning how to store your produce properly.
- Milkwood Permaculture : Sustainable living and growing courses.
- Love Food Hate Waste : Reducing food wastage.
- Sydney Food Fairness Alliance : Sustainable living.
- Under the Choko Tree : About living sustainably in the suburbs.
- Recycling Near You : What and where you can recycle things.
- Sustainable Mum : All about trying to live a more sustainable life as a new family in Sydney.
- Compost & Worm farming workshops : Free workshops in Sydney on how to make the best of your worm farm or compost bin.
- No Impact Man : A blog about sustainable living in a big city.