So you like what you see and would like to help out in the happy Food Connect Sydney team! Fill in the Volunteer Form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Current project that we’d love help on:
- If you are passionate about food and would like to become involved with Food Connect as a volunteer we have an opportunity for you. On Thursday afternoons we tape and staple up our boxes and we would love your help. It’s a great way to socialise with other food minded folk and contribute towards a fair food movement. Thursday afternoons anytime from 1pm to 4pm. We will provide each volunteer with a box of fresh produce to take home! Contact Rosalie.
- Spread the Word – Inspiring people about the Fair Food Movement and Food Connect at events.
- Head in the Clouds – help identifying and migrating to a suitable cloud server. Software upgrades and one-off IT support.
- Closing the Food Loop — how to manage food waste at the warehouse and from our subscribers.
- Building packing racks
- Distributing flyers and putting up posters
- Gluing new boxes
- Graphic design – ongoing
A big thank you to volunteers who have helped us
|Alex Craig||Photography||Ongoing since 2010|
|Janine Hoffman||Marketing & Communication||Ongoing since 2010|
|Rowan Bouttell||IT and handy work||Ongoing since 2010|
|Louise Hodgson||Website copy||2012|
|Davy Knittle||Research - City Cousin engagement||2012|
|Andrew Bingemann||Rozelle City Cousin & Farm Stand||2012|
|Laura Garside||Research - Farmer impact||2012|
|Joanna Sinclair||Box Making||2011|
|Allison Bibby||Collating blog materials||2011|
|Liz Williams||Media Plan||2011|
|Nikki James||Marketing Strategy||2011|
|David Eckstein||Wholesale packing||2011|
|Richard Ward||Banner printing & Box design||2011|
|Helen Williams||Low Carbon Plan||2011|
|Cathy Xiao Chen||Seasonality Guide||2011|
|Viviane Vives||Video editing||2010|
|Jason Wall||Graphic Design||2010|