Food Connect Sydney’s vision is to be a leader in making ethically grown food from local farmers accessible to any household in Sydney. In addition to our consumer fruit and vegetable box subscription service, Food Connect Sydney also offers a wholesale service. We send out an availability list once a week, listing the freshest seasonal produce from our local farmers.
Why Food Connect?
Buying from Food Connect allows you to differentiate your products, as the food we supply is:
- Fresh: Our farmers deliver direct to our refrigerated facility on a weekly basis, and our refrigerated couriers deliver direct to you.
- Local: For every item on our wholesale availability list, we clearly indicate the farmer and therefore the distance the food has travelled from the farm to our facility in Rozelle.
- Sustainably produced: Produce is clearly identified as either chemical-free or certified organic.
- Personal: We can provide profiles of our farmers and news about what is happening on the farms, allowing your customers to form a closer connection with the source of their food.
- Friendly hours: No need to go to the markets at 5am in the morning. We send and receive orders during normal business hours.
- We deliver to you: We can arrange refrigerated delivery to your address
- Low minimum spend: only $300 per order.
- Wednesday : price list and availability emailed to you
- Friday 12pm : deadline for your order to Food Connect
- Tuesday 11am : earliest pickup/delivery time
To find out more about buying wholesale produce from Food Connect, or to start receiving our weekly wholesale availability list, contact Julian on julian (at) sydney.foodconnect.com.au or call on 04 0301 3366.
Download our application form to receive our weekly price list:
Planning an event and want it to reflect your values.
Contact Food Connect Sydney to source produce that is local, sustainable and ethical.
For more information contact Amber on 8094 1882 option 1.